Table Of Contents
- Neck And Upper Back Pain Causes & Best Treatment Options In Malaysia
- Neck, Upper Back & Mid-Back Treatment
- Slipped Disc, Neck, Upper Back, And Mid-Back Pain
- The Best Stretch For The Rhomboid Muscles To Decrease Neck Pain:
- Best Stretch For Upper & Mid-Back To Decrease Neck, Upper Back Pain & Mid-Back Pain:
Neck And Upper Back Pain Causes & Best Treatment Options In Malaysia
At Chiropractic Specialty Center® keep you healthy and active through our focused treatment programs. The neck and upper back are areas of the body that need focused treatments that fix and repair the root causes of your symptoms; contact us today. We can help!
Neck pain is exceedingly common in Malaysia. Neck pain treatment is almost always flawed in most therapy centers that offer care in Malaysia! Most neck pain sufferers find little to no long-term benefits from the care they get. These are alarming issues, especially in our internet age, where the neck and upper back pain are nearing epidemic levels.
Malaysians need better access to health care providers that treat the root causes of neck pain rather than covering up the symptoms. This blog (Chiropractic-in-Malaysia) is brought to you by the best non-surgical clinical teams Malaysia has. The chiropractors and physiotherapists of Chiropractic Specialty Center® in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, have taken up the challenge of providing Malaysians with information on how to stay active and healthy. Get treated by the best chiropractor in Malaysia today. This page and other pages on this blog help your recovery and assist you in staying fit. The best healthcare practice is to stay healthy. Healthcare, as we see, it is taking care of healthy people so they don’t get sick.
Neck, Upper Back & Mid-Back Treatment
At Chiropractic Specialty Center® keep you healthy and active through our focused treatment programs. The neck, upper back, and mid-back are areas of the body that need attention regularly to avoid bigger issues as we age. Therefore, we would like to share some secrets with you that others may not know. The key to healthier neck and avoiding neck pain in Malaysia is to have balanced, soft tissues in the upper back.
A Sedentary lifestyle tends to create muscle tightness of our postural muscles. Prolonged computer, poor workstation ergonomics, and stressful posture result in forward and rounded shoulders. These muscle imbalances in the upper back and neck can cause muscle tightness and pain in the neck or upper back. Rhomboid muscles are rectangular muscles that lie between the midline spinous processes of C7 through T5 and the inner border of the shoulder blade. The main actions of the rhomboids are retraction, elevation, and downwards rotation of the shoulder blade.
Contact CSC today for the best upper back, mid-back, and neck pain treatment in Malaysia today.
Slipped Disc, Neck, Upper Back, And Mid-Back Pain
A slipped disc is a common cause of neck pain that radiates to the upper and mid-back. There are seven types of slipped discs:
- Bulging disc
- Protruded disc
- Prolapsed disc
- Herniated disc
- Ruptured disc
- Extruded disc
- Fragment disc
Chiropractic Specialty Cetner® (CSC) is the top-rated neck, back, and slipped disc treatment center. We have been treating slipped discs for over 15-years. The best treatment for neck pain that radiates to the upper mid-back is through NSD Therapy®. NSD Therapy combines chiropractic, physiotherapy, rehabilitation, and focused exercises that are personalized per patient and condition. CSC is the only center where you can get NSD Therapy® in Malaysia; contact us today.
The Best Stretch For The Rhomboid Muscles To Decrease Neck Pain:
- Sit on the floor and bend both of the knees slightly. Keep both heels in contact with the floor.
- Hold on to the back of your thigh with your hands.
- Try to lean back toward the floor and round your upper back until a gentle pull is felt in the upper back. Hold the stretch position for 30 seconds.
- Breathe normally and slowly return to the starting position. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times.
Best Stretch For Upper & Mid-Back To Decrease Neck, Upper Back Pain & Mid-Back Pain:
- Stand facing a doorway with the right shoulder in line with the left side of the door frame.
- Grab the inside of the door frame at shoulder level or above head level with the right hand
- Keep the right arm straight and both feet planted on the ground, lower the buttocks toward the floor in a squatting position.
- Feel for a gentle pull in the right upper back and hold it for 30 seconds.
We hope to have provided you with the information you were looking for. Please keep in mind that the stretches and exercises listed on this blog should be cleared by one of CSC’s chiropractors in Kuala Lumpur. If you do not have a clinical team that takes care of you or wish to change, choose us: we have the best neck pain treatment in Kula Lumpur, Malaysia. Call us at 03 2093 1000 for CSC locations, services, and clinic hours.